Earlier, biking was an activity meant only for men. But now, due to the emergence of new advancements in developing bikes, especially for women, even women can go biking. The new Huffy Hardtail Mountain Trail Bike has some models meant for women and some for men. These bikes provide comfortable rides and some salient features to boost the riding experience.
Huffy Hardtail Key Features
Be it having fun with your friends while going on a bike ride or making memories or beautiful short trips, or merely hopping around, the Huffy Hardtail Mountain Trail Bike is a perfect choice. It has some brilliant features and specifications which make it suitable for a hilly ride.
- Lightweight structure: The frame of the bike is made from the lightweight material called aluminium. It is firmer and sturdier. Also, it is way lighter than steel. That decreases the weight of the bike and makes it easier to ride it.
- Smooth acceleration and pedalling: Pedaling is the act of operating the cycle using a foot operator called pedal. The speed of the cycle can be effectively controlled through that. Also, in the Huffy Hardtail Mountain Trail Bike, there is an acceleration mechanism based on the gears. Both of these can be managed well and smoothly.
- Effective gear-changing mechanism: The gears are supposed to be changes as per the need for more or less speed. This bike has 21 types of speed changes. This is possible due to the all-SHIMANO drivetrain; the SHIMANO TY-300 indexed rear derailleur and the Shimano EZ fire Plus Trigger. The gear changes are precise and can be done simply by your index finger.
- Great suspension mechanism: A front suspension mechanism characterizes the Huffy Hardtail Mountain Trail Bike. It gives better performance even if you ride in adverse terrains. Additionally, the front load stem has a forged crown. This helps in providing extra strength to the frame structure of the bike.
- Excellent tire grip: The Huffy Hardtail Mountain Trail Bike is maximally used to ride in the rough terrain of the hills and mountains. Hence, the tires must have excellent grip on the ground. The tires of this bike have a grip even on roads filled with dirt and gravel or streets which are wet and slippery.
- Efficient braking system: On the rough terrains, the braking system needs to be on point. The braking system of this bike has a beautiful mechanism behind it. The rims of the wheels are made from a machined alloy. The alloyed linear-pull brakes are conjoint with the wheels. The brakes can be applied very swiftly. There is an immediate stoppage effect which is very smooth and comfortable.
- Use of ATB-type resin: As far as the comfort of the rider is concerned, the use of the correct material or resin is very crucial. If you have to ride for long, the material used in the seat cover and the pedal determine the amount of comfort. In the Huffy Hardtail Mountain Trail Bike, the ATB-type resin is used in the saddle and the pedals.
Why Most of the People Prefer It?
The Huffy Hardtail Mountain Trail Bike has models designed for both men and women. There are options for nine colours in this model of bike. They are gloss lavender, gloss nickel, gloss black, gloss metallic mint, matte black, matte acid green, military green gloss, ocean blue gloss and satin tropic blue. These colours are brilliant and vibrant, which suit the spirit of the rider.
There are eight distinct variations with respect to the size of the wheelbase and the size of the frame of the bike. They form a part of the critical considerations when it comes to choosing a bike. One should decide among these with the help of the points like the terrain where you are going to ride the bike, your height and physicality and the nature of your biking trips.
The total dimensions of the Huffy Hardtail Mountain Bike are 53.2*8.7*25.2 inches. The total shipping weight is around 40 pounds.
The Huffy Hardtail Mountain Trail Bike is shipped in pieces which can be easily assembled. To help you out with it, there are short videos and detailed instruction available in the user manual. The height of the bike ranges between 58-70 inches, and the inseam distance is 27 inches.
- Assembly tutorial is located in the related video shorts section; ideal for ages 12-19, a recommended height of 58-70 inches, and a minimum inseam of 27 inches
- The lightweight aluminum hardtail frame is backed by our limited 10-year warranty (see owner's manual for details); Aluminum (much lighter than steel) provides more rolling momentum so it's easier to pedal for speed and acceleration
Last update on 2021-04-15 at 22:50 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
- The bike is supremely light in weight as it is made from aluminium.
- It can be easily tagged along with you on an excursion or a trip in the dismantled form. Its assembly is straightforward and easy.
- The use of ATB-type resin in the saddle and pedal and the Crayton grips on the pedal make pedalling
- The saddle and the handlebar are positioned in a way that it enables an upright seating position and reduces the strain on the arms and the back. It makes for a comfortable ride.
- The braking and acceleration systems are prompt and effective. It reduces the chances of undesirable injuries and accidents.
- The assembly needs to be done precisely. Else, an incorrect assembly can lead to problems while riding the bike.
Riding in the rough or hilly regions is a dream for every passionate biker. And Huffy Hardtail Mountain Trail Bike fulfils that dream for you. This bike is quite affordable and an ideal buy for bikers. Also, the vibrant colours available make for a great buy. You can choose the bike according to your comfort, preference and choice form the various options.