As far as travelling in the mountains and wandering in the beautiful landscapes are concerned, one can either walk on foot or take a bike. In such cases, mountain bikes are the best choice. These bikes are designed especially for the rough and uneven mountainous terrains. One needs the perfect working of the entire high-end system to have a safe and enjoyable ride. Hence, Schwinn has come up with the Schwinn High Timber Mountain Bike.
Schwinn High Timber Unique Features
The Schwinn High Timber Mountain Bike is designed to perfection to cater to the requirements of rough terrains like that of the countryside hills and mountains. Some of its beautiful features are given below.
- Sturdy steel frame: These days, there are several materials which are used in making the frames of bikes. One of the most widely used materials is steel. Steel is an alloy which means that it has imbibed the best of qualities from its parent metals. Steel is strong and resilient. Also, it does not rust. The Schwinn High Timber Mountain Bike has a frame made out of steel. It imparts the qualities of being healthy and sturdy. The bars and the other parts of the body of the bike do not get damaged easily. The anti-rust property helps the rider use the bike easily, even in adverse weather conditions like pouring rains or intense sun.
- Effective gear changing mechanism: There are gears on the Schwinn High Timber Mountain Bike which enable changing speeds more effectively. One can ride at high speed on empty roads and then lower down drastically on busy streets. It requires a precise gear shifting system. This bike has 7-speed Shimano twist shifters and Shimano rear derailleur. This system makes sure that changing gears is simplified to mere twisting of the handle. It makes gear changing a more straightforward task on all types of roads; be it dull surfaces or inclined patches.
- Schwinn suspension fork: Most of the roads we take have bumps and rough parts. Though the inevitable part of a journey is the bumps and shocks, unfortunately, no one wants them. People prefer to use shock absorbers to save themselves from these jolts. With the same thoughts, the Schwinn High Timber Mountain Bike is equipped with a suspension fork. It minimizes the effects of these jolts and shocks that a rider may face in an amplified manner otherwise. It also protects the operational system of the bike which may suffer due to the impact of the rough terrains. Hence, the presence of these shock absorbers called the Schwinn suspension fork is a blessing for all riders out there.
- Prompt braking system: When it comes to mountain bikes, two of the most important aspects are acceleration and braking. Precise acceleration is possible due to the presence of the Schwinn alloy crank, which is durable and needs very less maintenance. On the other hand, braking is also a very crucial process. It needs to be executed well in time and exactly when required. In the Schwinn High Timber Mountain Bike, there are rear and front linear-pull brakes. They have a prompt response mechanism which enables them to apply stoppage with immediate effect. It is instrumental in reducing the probability of accidents or mishaps related to uncontrolled speed and delayed braking.
- Sturdy alloyed wheels: It is a scientific fact that the alloys of metals are more reliable than the parent metals themselves. That is precisely the reason why the wheels of the Schwinn High Timber Mountain Bike are made from an alloy. This alloy has the remarkable property of being light in weight. It reduces the stress of riding on the legs, shoulders and back of the rider. In addition to this, these wheels can bear any weather conditions and give no worries even while travelling on the roughest of terrains. The tires are made from durable materials, and hence, one does not need to worry much about the maintenance of these parts. This ensures happy and safe riding.
- From pavement to trails, get out and ride with the High Timber; Schwinn steel mountain-style frame and Schwinn suspension fork combine for a durable and responsive riding experience on a variety of terrain
- 7-speed Shimano twist shifters and a Shimano rear derailleur allow for smooth, precise gear changes out on the trail, on almost any surface or incline
- The front and rear alloy linear pull brakes provide precision stopping power.
Last update on 2020-05-25 at 13:52 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Main Advantages Of Schwinn High Timber
The most crucial aspect of any bike is the material used to build its frame. In the Schwinn High Timber Mountain Bike, there are two types of frames. One of them is the one made from steel whereas the second is made from aluminium. Both steel and aluminium are superior metals with many advantages. First and foremost, they do not rust. That’s why these bikes can be used throughout the year in all climatic conditions.
On rough terrain, precise gear changes are very useful. If one fails to change the gears well in time, the speed might become uncontrollable. It can lead to dangerous mishaps or accidents as well. Therefore, in the Schwinn High Timber Mountain Bike, there are 7-speed Shimano twist shifters which enable precise gear shifting very easily.
In addition to this, the presence of alloy linear-pull brakes on both front and rear sides enhances the safety quotient of the bike. Also, there is one version of the bike which has an aluminium frame and disc brakes. Disc brakes are the innovation in the automobile industry which are renowned for their commendable performance. They have an immediate stoppage effect. It imparts immense controlling power on the rider and assures a safe ride.
- The body of this bike is made from durable materials like steel and aluminium. They are sturdy, resilient and rust-resistant. Hence, there is the least need for maintenance and negligible wear and tear.
- The Schwinn High Timber Mountain Bike is available in six vibrant colour options. They are red, black, blue, orange, yellow and grey.
- The suspension fork acts as a brilliant shock absorber while riding on hilly and mountainous terrains.
- This bike has all the features required for the best mountain bike. The only feature it lacks is space for storage.
The Schwinn High Timber Mountain Bike is one of its kind and has all the features that a rider may desire in a mountain bike. It makes weekend trips and exploration excursions so much more interesting.