If you wish to begin with adventure biking, you can assume help of the intermediate step of using hybrid bikes. These are an exceptional combination of road bikes and mountain bikes. They do not give as excellent a performance as a mountain bike but are better than road bikes and cruiser bikes. They can ride stably on gravel surfaces and provide a near-perfect experience of adventure biking. Schwinn is an American brand which has always been making the best of bikes. One of their best productions is the Schwinn Vantage Men’s/Women’s Hybrid Road Bike.
Schwinn Vantage Womens Hybrid Road Features
The hybrid bikes have the features of a pure road bike along with a mountain bike. Some of the best features of the Schwinn Vantage Men’s/Women’s Hybrid Road Bike are stated below.
- Sturdy and durable frame: The frame of a bike is an essential part. It holds all other components together in a proper way that lets the rider ride the bike comfortably and smoothly. Hence, the material used in the frame is a crucial point. In the Schwinn Vantage Men’s/Women’s Hybrid Road Bike, the carbon frame is used. It is light in weight and has a stylish look. Along with this, it is durable and resilient. The sturdiness and strength of this material are far more than most of the other materials used in making the frames of such bikes.
- Comfort at its best: While riding, support is of the utmost importance. In the Schwinn Vantage Men’s/Women’s Hybrid Road Bike, this is completely taken care of. This bike has an elastomer soft tail suspension which is in the form of a fork made from carbon. This prevents the shocks and jolts of the road from hitting the rider. In the hilly and tough terrains, it is necessary to have a sound suspension system. Otherwise, the potholes, gravel and uneven parts of the road become the most critical factors while riding. If the shocks get amplified, they can even lead to mishaps or failures of a bike. Hence, this bike has a suspension system which will eradicate all these possibilities.
- Smooth gear changing system: In any bike, the most exciting part is that of the gears. Every rider is keen on knowing how smoothly the gears work and how effective are the gears in changing the speed of the vehicle. In the Schwinn Vantage Men’s/Women’s Hybrid Road Bike, the Shimano Sora 18-speed drivetrain is the mechanism deployed. This ensures comfortable gear shifting without any fuss and hassle. The rider can stay assured that the speeds can be controlled and changed easily according to the need of the rider.
- Use of disc brakes: Out of the many types of brakes that are used in bikes like rim brakes and drum brakes, the disc brakes are, by far, the best brakes. The TRP Spyre C mechanical disc brakes are used in the Schwinn Vantage Men’s/Women’s Hybrid Road Bike. These brakes ensure immediate stoppage whenever applied. The problems regarding the braking system arise especially while riding on the uneven or slippery surfaces. But, disc brakes work best in any weather conditions and on any terrain.
- Smooth and stable tires: The strength and quality of the tires determine how good a ride will be. If the tires are made of low-quality material, they might rupture and prepare for bad riding experience. On the other hand, if the tires are of the correct equipment, they will enhance the fun of riding a hybrid bike. The tires of the Schwinn Vantage Men’s/Women’s Hybrid Road Bike are Continental sport contact II 35C tires. These tires have alloyed rims which impart durability and resilience. Also, there is the safety breaker flat protection mounted on the rims. They give confidence and assurance of safety while riding.
Why Most Of The People PreferSchwinn Vantage ?
The Schwinn Vantage Men’s/Women’s Hybrid Road Bike is one of its kind as it is one of the best intermediates between a road bike and a mountain bike. Men can use some of its designs while some can be used by women equally effectively. The bike has some peculiar features of a high-performance mountain bike wrapped in a silhouette of a comfortable and easily usable road bike. That is exactly why Schwinn Vintage Men’s/Women’s Hybrid Road Bike is a great choice in hybrid bikes.
Concerning the Schwinn Vantage Men’s/Women’s Hybrid Road Bike, there are four styles. They are Vantage Rx 2, Vantage F3, Vantage Rx 1 and Vantage F2. These styles have some minor differences which can cater well to individual expectations. Also, there are as many as eight size variations available. They are 45cm- small frame, 55cm- small frame, 48cm- medium frame, 56cm- medium frame, 51cm- large frame, 56cm- large frame, 58cm- large frame and 60cm- extra-large frame.
- Designed for beginner to intermediate riders who want to start pushing themselves further and faster than they ever have before. Suggested rider height range for the Vantage F3 is 5' 7" - 5' 10"
- Schwinn Smooth Ride Technology frame features an elastomer soft tail suspension that provides optimal comfort wherever your adventure takes you
Last update on 2020-10-28 at 02:44 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
- The suspension system of the Schwinn Vantage Men’s/Women’s Hybrid Road Bike is excellent. The elastomer soft tail suspension with a carbon fork save the rider from shocks and jolts.
- The gear shifting mechanism is supported by Shimano Sora 18-speed drivetrain. It is easy to use, and the speed change is very effective.
- The tires of the Schwinn Vantage Men’s/Women’s Hybrid Road Bike have alloyed rims and safety breaker flat protection mounted on it.
- The braking system of this bike is also very effective. The TRP Spyre C mechanical disc brakes enhance the stopping power of the bike and confidence and safety to the rider.
- There are five different colours available in this bike like black, charcoal, matte blue, matte grey and slate grey.
- This bike does not have luxurious storage options for riding gears and other stuff to be carried while going on an excursion using the Schwinn Vantage Men’s/Women’s Hybrid Road Bike.
The Schwinn Vantage Men’s/Women’s Hybrid Road Bike is one of the best hybrid bikes which can help the rider better himself/herself at biking on difficult terrains.