Schwinn has made it possible for riders of all ages to experience the thrill of riding a bicycle. Children and adults around the world trust the Schwinn name for quality and value. The joys of learning to ride for the first time, sharing an excursion with friends, proudly completing a new training regime or enjoying a local scenic route are all best enjoyed on a Schwinn.
Schwinn women’s cruiser bikes are optimized to give you maximum fun and pleasure on the road.
Top Five Women’s Schwinn Beach Cruiser Bikes
Inclusive of simple design and a lightweight frame, the Schwinn Mikko Women’s Cruiser is a state of the art machine fully optimized to ensure a comfortable riding experience.
This cruiser comes with a modern 17-inch swooping steel frame that allows riders to effortlessly mount and dismount regardless if they are in a skirt or shorts. Besides that, the bike features swept-back handlebars complete with ergonomic rubber grips which encourages an upright riding position ultimately guaranteeing a comfy stylish ride.
- Schwinn steel cruiser frame and fork with vintage styling
- 3 speed internal drive train with twist shifter for quick and easy gear changes
Last update on 2020-07-05 at 19:42 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Perfect pedal aligning such that they are positioned vertically below the hip joint to ensure effortless pedaling and proper leg extensions. A flexible queen size saddle complete with comprehensive padding intended to allow individuals with various heights to ride with maximum comfort
While the 17-inch steel frame gives the bike remarkable resilience and strength, on the other side, it significantly increases its overall weight ultimately producing a slightly heavier machine-52.5 pounds shipping weight.
- A fully cushioned seat complete with spring leaves for enhanced comfort
- 1-speed gear system perfect for leisure rides
- A step-through frame for easy entry and exit
- Matching front and rear fenders to protect riders from debris and splashing especially during rainy days
- A chain guard to prevent foreign materials getting hooked on the power train
- 26″ double wall tires complete with anti-slippery threads for maximum surface traction
- Efficient coaster brakes
- Resilient and strong
- Front and back fenders
- Heavy duty alloy wheels
- Coaster brakes can be challenging for the inexperienced
- 1-speed gear system may not be perfect for off-road cycling
With a low swooping steel frame and a lowered seat, the sanctuary is a female-friendly model that allows riders to easily mount and dismount regardless of the attire they are in (skirt or pants).
In addition to that, Schwinn comes in with a reinforced steel frame which yields a resilient bike perfect for extensive field excursions. Fitted with a 7-speed gear system complete with twist shifters you can easily achieve various speed and torque depending on the terrain that you are on.
Despite seamlessly maneuvering different tracks, this sophisticated gear mechanism also ensures effortless pedaling thus giving you a comfortable ride all through.
- Ride through town in leisure with the Schwinn Sanctuary 7 Comfort Cruiser Bicycle. This steel-framed cruiser bike offers all the comfort you need to enjoy your ride. Suggested rider height is 5'3"-5"8".
- Full fenders keep mud and dirt away from your clothing, while the rear cargo rack holds everything you need to carry along for the journey.
Last update on 2020-07-05 at 19:01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
While most components are made of steel, the bike weighs 44.1 pounds which may seem intimidating for women. Apparently what this cruiser lacks in weight is fully compensated for with unmatched resilience and stamina boosting its carrying capacity to an incredible 300 pounds.
- Aluminum frame
- Single speed bike
- Stylish, curvy frame
- Adjustable seat and extendable handlebars for better body position
- A durable steel frame
- The saddle is padded and features flexible springs
- Wide tires for enhanced grip and stability
- Lightweight alloy rims
- Simple but Effective handle brakes
- The overall package is slightly heavier (44 pounds)
- Lacks cruiser brakes
- Not ideal for off-road cycling
The Swinn Sivica 7 Womens Comfort Cruiser Bike is an unmatched combination of great style, eye-catching design and the right structure for a woman to ride it. It is super light in weight as the frame of the structure is made up of aluminium. The size of the frame is 26×2. It is suitable for women between height 5’4” and 6’2”.
- Built for your everyday adventures, the Schwinn Sivica 7 cruiser bike provides a stylish, comfortable ride and its 26x2.125-inch wheels are suggested for riders 5’4” to 6’2” in height.
- The lightweight step-through aluminum comfort frame with Schwinn's Relaxed Position Plus geometry allows riders to pedal with ease and touch the ground when seated.
Last update on 2020-07-05 at 20:11 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
The Relaxed Position Plus Geometry adds to the comfortable seating and riding positions, and the increased wheelbase make it more stable for riding.
In Swinn Sivica 7 Womens Comfort Cruiser Bike, the slackened seat tube helps the seat to be in an area which enables the rider to sit upright, and the 7 Speed Shimano drivetrain helps in precise and smooth gear changes.
The bike comes in four vibrant and attractive colours. They are black, blue, cream and grey. These colours will exactly reflect your wanderlust and the image of your soul. A girl can choose the colour which best compliments herself. And then, she is all ready to hop around.
- Lightweight aluminium frame
- The Relaxed Position Plus Geometry
- Slackened seat tube
- 7 Speed gear changing
- Increased wheelbase
- Smooth braking system
- Four colors available
- The safety measures are well taken care of
- The lightweight structure makes it easier to carry the bike around
- The systems deployed in changing the gears and applying brakes are smooth and effective
- This bike is not suitable for long-distance biking on the off-road terrains.
The Schwinn Baywood 24” women’s cruiser bike comes with an elegant and straightforward built which makes it super easy to take on regular rides across town. It is also highly suitable for beginners who do not know a lot about gear shifts and hence, can cause fatal and dangerous accidents.
- Schwinn steel step-thru cruiser frame and fork offers a comfortable riding position that's easy on your back
- Single-speed drivetrain for simple riding and easy maintenance
Last update on 2020-07-06 at 02:40 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
It features a sturdy, steel see-through body frame making the bike singularly robust and reliable to take around the city. The cycle bars and other body parts do not get damaged very easily.The single-speed drivetrain features offer a high degree of reliability when it comes to commuting all year round. Not only is it easy on one’s budget but also hassle-free when it comes to maintenance.
This bike is a perfect combination of style and comfort. The colour matching fenders on this sturdy alloy bike allows a warm and dry ride even when the weather is adverse and unpredictable.
The bike also flaunts the perfectly designed Schwinn quality padded cruiser saddle. These soften the ride and makes the bike perfect to take out on long, comfortable trips around the town. The padded seating offers rider’s a cushioned ride making it safe, comfortable and reliable on long journeys in cities.
- Steel frame with a durable and rust-resistant alloy
- Single-speed drivetrain
- Rear coaster brake
- A spring seat for a comfortable ride
- Full wrap fenders
- An extra space of storage included
- Limited to one speed only, making it a challenge to drive on uneven or rough terrains.
- It takes a lot of efforts and energy to take the bike on long-distance rides.
Going retro and old school has become a trend, and Schwinn is cashing in on this classic bike trend. The look of the bike is so old school that it will remind you of the 1970s. Even when it has a look from the past, it looks very fresh to the eyes of people.The model has an exceptional finish and looks immaculate.
- Schwinn Classic step-thru steel cruiser frame & fork features a comfortable riding position and vintage cruiser styling
- Simple single-speed drivetrain provides easy, carefree riding
Last update on 2020-07-06 at 05:31 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
The bike has got bright whitewall tires to give the bike its retro look. The tires are of 26 inches which is the right size for tires of a bike. The tires can endure tough roads like roads with stones, untarred roads and uneven slopes. The chain guard brings all the charm to the tyres and completes the look of the wheels. The brakes of the bike are excellent that will stop the bike safely without causing any unrest. The tires are stiff enough to tolerate tough routes and flexible enough not to restrict any moments.
The handlebars of the bike may look unusual to the people of this generation but is an old treasure for the older generation. The handles have an upright position to ensure that when you ride the bike, you ride it with the correct posture so that you don’t find any problem later. The upright handles ensure that your back and shoulders are relaxed.
- Classic step-thru steel cruiser frame & fork
- Simple single-speed drivetrain
- Rear coaster brake
- Bright whitewall tires and a vintage-styled chain guard
- The great feel and retro vibe
- The padded seats are very comfortable and will take the pain for you
- The steel is durable and is of first-class quality
- The design and the upright handlebars ensure correct posture while taking the bike for a ride.
- A practical buyer would never buy it as many other bikes offer a lot more than this bike at the same price or a little higher price.