Women’s bikes are structured in a way to facilitate comfort and ease of travel for women. The positioning of various bars like the handlebar and the stem, the structure and position of the saddle and geometry of the frame, is done differently in women’s bikes. Every arrangement is made to enhance the comfort, safety and ease of riding for female riders. This makes women’s bikes stand out from others. One such women’s road bike is Giordano Libero Women’s Road Bike.
Giordano Libero Womens Road Bike Features
The Giordano Libero 1.6 White/Pink Women’s Road Bike is one of its kind when it comes to catering to the requirements of women while riding. Let us take a look at some of the most unusual features of this bike.
- Lightweight frame: The frame of the bike is an essential part of it. Hence, it is being focused upon in the Giordano Libero 1.6 White/Pink Women’s Road Bike. The material of the frame in this bike is aluminium. Aluminium is known for its remarkable properties of being light in weight. Also, it is rust-free and more durable than their counterparts. There is resilience imbibed in it which is imparted in the bike as well. This bike can be used in all weather conditions due to these features of this bike.
- Easy and effective gear changing: In any bike, the most crucial factor is the acceleration and speed changing mechanism. In the Giordano Libero 1.6 White/Pink Women’s Road Bike, there are 16-speed variations available. The Shimano Claris STI Shifters pick up the lion’s share in enabling easy usage of this bike. The gears can be changed as swiftly as twisting the handle. This ensures smooth changes in speed and full control of the rider over the acceleration system.
- Great storage for bottles: When one decides on going for a bike ride, one needs to carry at least a bottle of water or an energy drink along. Having some beverage handy while riding is not just a luxury but also a necessity. This keeps the energy levels high and the sugar level and hydration on the maximum marks. There are two bottle holders attached to both sides of the handle on the Giordano Libero 1.6 White/Pink Women’s Road Bike. The water bottle mounts have provision for keeping them tightly fastened in a secured position. This is of great help while going on a bike ride.
Main Advantages Of Giordano Libero
The frame of the Giordano Libero 1.6 White/Pink Women’s Road Bike is made from aluminium. Aluminium is supremely light in weight and durable. This gives resilience and sturdiness to the frame. Also, owing to the no-rust property of this metal, it is safe to use this bike in all weather conditions, be it monsoons or moist conditions.
There are the least wear and tear of this material paving the way for the least need for maintenance. The lightweight property of this bike makes pedalling very much more accessible. The momentum of the bike can be easily increased and maintained at that high notch quite effortlessly.
The mechanism for controlling the bike’s speed is comprised of the 16-speed Shimano Claris STI Shifters and rear derailleur. The shifting of gears is effortless due to this system. Also, the braking system is exact and easy to deploy.
The brakes are generally applied for an immediate stoppage to avoid mishaps like accidents and eventual injuries. The brakes of this bike fulfil this requirement to the best of their capacities. They offer a prompt response as soon as they are applied. Their effective working is not hampered, even in adverse weather conditions.
- The frame and body of the bike are made from aluminium. This metal promises best results with the least maintenance. Hence, it is every bike user’s favourite material.
- The bike is very light in weight. Therefore, it can be carried around or tagged along with your car while going for a picnic or an excursion where you are planning to have a bike tour.
- When you go on a bike tour, it is generally tiresome. It is best to have your bottle of water and some energy drink with you. But what if you need both? Well, Giordano Libero 1.6 White/Pink Women’s Road Bike has a solution to this. The dual bottle mounts on both the sides of the handle of the bike can suffice this need.
- The bar connecting the handlebar and the steering tube of the bike is called the stem of the bike. This stem has to be of good quality as this is almost like the backbone of the bike. This stem is made from a threadless alloy in the Giordano Libero 1.6 White/Pink Women’s Road Bike. This stem has a radius of 100mm.
- Everything you possess should, indeed reflect you. The standard favourite colour of all the girls out there is pink. At Giordano, they have figured it out entirely about the colour of a women’s bike. The Giordano Libero 1.6 White/Pink Women’s Road Bike has a beautiful, pink, and white colour. Both of these colours spread cheer mixed with calm. They can attract any female bike lover.
- The assembly of this bike is straightforward. There is a user manual which comes along with the bike when being shipped. There are detailed instructions in this booklet, making the assembly super easy.
- This bike is just a road bike and cannot be used for off-road adventures. If you wish to tread on the rough terrains, you can better opt for a mountain bike or even a hybrid bike. But, this bike is primarily for the plain and smooth roads.
The Giordano Libero 1.6 White/Pink Women’s Road Bike is an ode to all the women out there who love to go biking and explore the city or commute within it.