Only a real mountain biker will know how challenging it is to ride through the hilltops. It takes immense courage and stamina for one to ride uphill. If you’re fascinated by watching bikers wearing protective gears and cruising along merrily, and want to experience the same, then you’ve got to buy the mountain bikes as they are particularly engineered for riding through the mountain areas. One such bicycle is the Merax Mountain Bike.
With this, you would love to experience new things and get out of your comfort zone. Mountain Bicycles can be taken to short trips as well as rough terrains. If you’re a real adventurer, then wait no more to buy that MTB you’ve always wanted. Here is a detailed review on Merax Mountain Bike so that you can quickly look at the top features and order it right away. It has got excellent reviews from numerous customers, and we’re sure you would love it too.
Merax’s product accompanies a bunch of really excellent features that are apt for mountain biking. Right from its colour to its built, it sure has a lot to offer you.
- Sturdy frame – The frame is the heart of a bicycle. It’s all in the frame when you’re riding. If the frame is weighty, you would have to put in extra efforts to cruise through the hilly regions. When already it’s a challenging task, to make it easier for you, this bike’s frame is made of aluminium, and hence it lighter than ever. You can easily carry this around anywhere.
- Powerful suspension forks – Another important aspect is its suspension forks. As mentioned, riding on harsh roads is no easy task, and after every bump, if your head starts spinning, your ride would turn from a pleasant to one of the most unpleasant rides ever. Therefore, these forks are designed to let you navigate smoothly and have good control over the bike.
- Impressive gearing system – Gears are what make your riding effortless. Especially when mounting, having your gear set to a level eases the process. That said, the gears should work accurately at the right time. Well, not to worry about this as it comes with a Shimano fitted 24-speed gears and shifters for smooth changing of the gears. These gears are reliable enough for any mountain biker.
- Effective braking system – Have you ever experienced going down the hill merrily at a great speed only to realize the breaks don’t operate? That’s a terrible one for sure. Now to avoid such things, this bicycle comes with a dual disc brake giving you ample power to stop the bike event at higher speeds. It instantly stops and also not the abrupt one, the smooth stoppage when the brakes are applied.
- Quality tires – Owning a bike only to end up changing the tires multiple times is not a good thing at all. Merax has designed one of the top-quality tires that are rugged enough to pass through any types of roads. The wheels are of alloy, and they are light as well as durable. Even after a long riding session, your tires will not be damaged at all.
- 🚲 Front suspension forks design smooths bumps while biking and increases control for fluid riding
- 🚲 Fitted Shimano 24-speed derailleurs and shifters for reliable and smooth gear shifting
Last update on 2021-06-13 at 10:45 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Why do people prefer Merax mountain bike?
One of the impressive aspects of this bike is its colour combination. The right amount of black, red, and white give it a rich look. It is one of the reasons why people buy this bike. That said, it has other advantages over the rest of the mountain bikes.
The powerful suspension forks provide mountain bikers to cruise smoothly along rough terrains, and the dual disc brakes are another important feature not to be missed. If one has to look into its design, it is well-constructed keeping in mind everything that a biker would want.
The effective 24 gearing system and smooth shifting of the same give it an edge over the others. It is lightweight as the frame is made of aluminium and hence portable. You can either go on a short trip or hilly areas to enjoy a fun ride. It is a multipurpose bike but also a good one for the hilltops. If you’re planning to buy this, then you love going on fun rides every weekend and have the time of your life surrounded by some of the best people around you.
Pros and Cons
Let’s take a look at some of the upsides and downsides of this mountain bike and see if it’s the right one for you.
- The dual disc brakes offer a better stoppage of the bike, which is extremely important when it comes to mountain biking.
- The 24 shift gears is another excellent feature that provides easy riding through the harsh roads.
- The classy colour combination is fascinating, and you would love to ride on such a bike.
- It is lightweight and easy to carry around wherever you want. The aluminium frame is all that makes it lighter than ever.
- The suspension forks protect you from bumpy roads, and they are powerful enough and provide the best riding experience.
- The wheels are durable and light, making it easy to navigate comfortably anywhere.
- It is affordable and comes with a multitude of features to ensure you have the best riding experience.
- It might be difficult to assemble on your own, so you might have to take it to the bike repair for assembling.
To sum it up, Merax’s Mountain Bicycle is an excellent bike for a mountain biker and even for those who are planning to start a new journey by mountain biking. It comes with a wide array of features that provide the comfort and best riding experience. It sure is a good buy for the price, and you will not regret it for once. The design and the structure are thoughtfully engineered to fit the needs of a biker. The classy colour, the gearing system, the dual disc brake is what makes it stand out from the rest of the bicycles out there.