Biking is one of the easiest and most common activities undertaken by countless people around the world. At Tommaso, they pay heed to the comfort and quality of the bike. Many people have a passion for biking. Similarly, innovating and creating better designs and opening the gateway towards better and easier riding is the passion of Tommaso. Since the mid-80s, they have been exploring this arena and creating newer and better bikes. They do not charge hefty amounts and make bikes which are in the budget. The quality of the components and the bike as a whole is never compromised. The assistance provided as a part of their customer care regime is unmatched.
Tommaso La Forma Hybrid Bike Unique Features
Many bike lovers prefer the Tommaso La Forma Lightweight Aluminum Hybrid Bike. Hence, here is an insight into its specifications.
- Sturdy frame: The frame of the bike is its soul and its strength. If the frame is not designed correctly, the structure of the bike gets ruined. However, if the frame is intended precisely, the look and the bike’s functionalities get enhanced. The Tommaso La Forma Lightweight Aluminum Hybrid Bike has a frame made from aluminium. Aluminium is a sturdy and resilient metal. It is light in weight and is capable of imparting toughness to the structure.
- The frame can be easily accessorized: Accessories are those additional objects which better the experience of using the main item. Even bikes and other vehicles have accessories. They enhance the riding experience and make it more memorable and smoother. Some accessories of the bike are the rear racks and carriers, front basket and fenders. All of these things can be mounted on the Tommaso La Forma Lightweight Aluminum Hybrid Bike. The frame can be drilled to put up these things. The racks, carriers and baskets can be used as storage options. The fenders that can be attached to the rear wheel prevent dust and mud from dirtying the rider.
- Powerful suspension system: No one likes rocky roads which are difficult to ride on. Riding on an uneven surface can cause enormous harm to the bike. The components of the bike can get damaged, and the nuts and screws may fall off. It is undesirable. Also, it has unpleasant impacts on the rider. The rider is subjected to shocks and jolts which harm him/her physically. It causes stress on the back, arms and the wrists of the passenger. It can lead to physical injuries and body ache. To check this, the Tommaso La Forma Lightweight Aluminum Hybrid Bike has an HCT carbon fork. It acts as a shock absorber which prevents the jolts and vibrations of such uneven roads from harming the bike and the rider.
- Wider wheelbase: Every vehicle is designed for the sole purpose of commutation. When it comes to compensation, the essential elements in a bike are the wheels. Wheels facilitate motion, and hence they need to be perfectly designed. In the Tommaso La Forma Lightweight Aluminum Hybrid Bike, the wheelbase is larger. It gives better support while riding. Even on rough surfaces or difficult terrains, the grip of these wheels is commendable. They provide better traction. Also, one can ride safely, even on wet surfaces and slippery roads. These wheels assure maximum safety even in adverse road conditions.
- Smooth gear shifting: In any bike, gear shifting is of the utmost importance. Easy shifting of gears assures the rider of safety and speed both at once. In the Tommaso La Forma Lightweight Aluminum Hybrid Bike, the gear shifting mechanism is made to suit those who like smooth and straightforward mechanisms. The Shimano Acera Rapid Fire Shifters make gear shifting super easy. This system is reliable and lets one explore even the most difficult of terrains very smoothly. One can choose the suitable equipment from the huge range of gears available and control the speed to the best of his/her capacity.
Why Most Of The People Prefer Tommaso La Forma?
The shifting of gears is a very crucial activity in biking. The wrong and hindered gear mechanisms can lead to severe mishaps and accidents. However, this is not the case with the Tommaso La Forma Lightweight Aluminum Hybrid Bike.
- DURABLE & RELIABLE: Lightweight Aluminum Compact Frame combined with a HCT Carbon Fork for added vibration dampening and weight savings, backed up with our industry leading Lifetime Frame & Fork Warranty. Frame is drilled for all varieties of racks and fenders, and the tires are extra wide for added stability and traction, making the La Forma a versatile bike perfect for long rides or commutes.
- POWERFUL PEFORMANCE & SPEED: 3x9 Shimano Acera Groupset, featuring an 11/32T cassette and 48/36/26T crankset, give riders an unbeatable assortment of gears for all riding conditions and road variations.
Last update on 2021-05-13 at 01:20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
In this bike, there is a reliable and sound gear changing system. It includes a 3×9 Shimano Acera Groupset with an 11/32T cassette and a 48/36/26T crankset. This system promises easy and precise gear changing. This bike has an assortment of gears from which the rider can choose the required one and drive safely.
- The frame of the bike is made of aluminium. This metal has the property of being light in weight, and along with that, it gives a sophisticated appearance to the bike.
- The Tommaso La Forma Lightweight Aluminum Hybrid Bike is available in two colour options, black-white and white-black. The point of distinction in these colour options is the amount of black and white colours.
- The frame and fork of this bike have a warranty of a lifetime. This warranty has to be validated by the professional associated with the company.
- The frame of this bike has a compact size. It can be carried around easily or can be tagged along as well.
- The geometry of this frame promotes an upright riding position. The rider can sit according to his/her comfort and reduce the stress of the physique.
- The Tommaso La Forma Lightweight Aluminum Hybrid Bike is perfect for those who wish to go on long rides or commute on uneven roads and tight trails.
- There is a display which shows the gear in which the bike is being driven. It lets the rider be agile and attentive about the changes he/she has to make in the speed, the traffic and the type of road.
- The assembly of this bike is not that easy, which can be done easily at home or by taking a friend’s help. You need to approach the professionals who can help you with it.
The Tommaso La Forma Lightweight Aluminum Hybrid Bike is an excellent choice for those who like to undertake light off-road adventures on weekends or holidays.