Schwinn has made it possible for riders of all ages to experience the thrill of riding a bicycle. Children and adults around the world trust the Schwinn name for quality and value. The joys of learning to ride for the first time, sharing an excursion with friends, proudly completing a new training regime or enjoying a local scenic route are all best enjoyed on a Schwinn.
Versatility is one of the features that make Schwinn bikes unique. Over the years they have been creating bikes that are compatible with the rider. New and innovative features were added for every different type of rider. Schwinn women’s cruiser bikes are optimized to give you maximum fun and pleasure on the road.
Top Five Women’s Schwinn Beach Cruiser Bikes
Inclusive of simple design and a lightweight frame, the Schwinn Mikko Women’s Cruiser is a state of the art machine fully optimized to ensure a comfortable riding experience.
This cruiser comes with a modern 17-inch swooping steel frame that allows riders to effortlessly mount and dismount regardless if they are in a skirt or shorts. Besides that, the bike features swept-back handlebars complete with ergonomic rubber grips which encourages an upright riding position ultimately guaranteeing a comfy stylish ride.
- Featuring a wide, dual-spring padded cruiser seat and classic cruiser handlebars, this bike provides an upright and comfortable riding position
- Ideal for riders between – 5’ 4” to 6’ 2” tall | Wheel size – 26” x 2.1” | Frame size – 17” | Pedals – ½
Last update on 2021-12-08 at 13:36 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Perfect pedal aligning such that they are positioned vertically below the hip joint to ensure effortless pedaling and proper leg extensions. A flexible queen size saddle complete with comprehensive padding intended to allow individuals with various heights to ride with maximum comfort
While the 17-inch steel frame gives the bike remarkable resilience and strength, on the other side, it significantly increases its overall weight ultimately producing a slightly heavier machine-52.5 pounds shipping weight.
- A fully cushioned seat complete with spring leaves for enhanced comfort
- 1-speed gear system perfect for leisure rides
- A step-through frame for easy entry and exit
- Matching front and rear fenders to protect riders from debris and splashing especially during rainy days
- A chain guard to prevent foreign materials getting hooked on the power train
- 26″ double wall tires complete with anti-slippery threads for maximum surface traction
- Efficient coaster brakes
- Resilient and strong
- Front and back fenders
- Heavy duty alloy wheels
- Coaster brakes can be challenging for the inexperienced
- 1-speed gear system may not be perfect for off-road cycling
A stylish woman’s design the single speed 24-inch Schwinn Destiny Women’s Cruiser Bike is a resilient mobility asset featuring a classic aesthetic outline and a strong steel structure intended to support you all day long.
Its ultra-low swooping steel frame is an iconic speck that ensures riders can easily mount and dismount even when wearing skirts. The diving curvy steel frame complete with a steel fork gives this bike a unique structural resilience thus allowing you to confidently embark on extensive excursions without worrying of mechanical failures.
- Schwinn steel cruiser frame with classic cruiser handlebar for comfort and style. Perfect for riding to school or around the park with friends.
- Single speed with coaster brake for easy braking and pedaling.
Last update on 2021-12-08 at 13:36 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Measuring 71″ by 24″ by 40″ and weighing just only 39.6 pounds, Density is an agile bike capable of seamless maneuvers around the neighborhood with improved steadiness and confidence. Inclusive of queen size rear luggage carrier complete with reinforcements, this lightweight bike boasts of a maximum carrying capacity of 180 pounds thus making it the perfect companion to the grocery store.
For an even more improved cruise, the bike features a pair of 2″ wide anti-slippery tires complete with rubberized threads for enhanced traction, especially when cycling on smooth terrains like pavements.
- Wide double spring seat complete with proper padding for a more comfy ride
- Matching front and back fenders to protect riders from debris and splashing
- A rear luggage carrier with a detachable rack and a maximum carrying capacity of 15 pounds
- Swept-back handlebars intended to encourage upright body geometry thus enhancing comfort during rides
- A flexible seat that allows height adjustment
- 1-speed gear system
- Coaster breaks for simplified braking
- Coaster brake system for effortless and precise stoppage
- Simple classic design
- Accommodates all heights
- Anti-corrosion wheels
- Customizable rear luggage carrier to fit various sizes of racks
- Coaster brakes can be overwhelming especially if not well acquainted
- 1-speed gear system may not be perfect for off-road excursions
With a low swooping steel frame and a lowered seat, the sanctuary is a female-friendly model that allows riders to easily mount and dismount regardless of the attire they are in (skirt or pants).
In addition to that, Schwinn comes in with a reinforced steel frame which yields a resilient bike perfect for extensive field excursions. Fitted with a 7-speed gear system complete with twist shifters you can easily achieve various speed and torque depending on the terrain that you are on.
Despite seamlessly maneuvering different tracks, this sophisticated gear mechanism also ensures effortless pedaling thus giving you a comfortable ride all through.
- Ride through town in leisure with the Schwinn Sanctuary 7 Comfort Cruiser Bicycle. This steel-framed cruiser bike offers all the comfort you need to enjoy your ride. 26-inch wheels fit riders 64 to 74 inches tall
- Full fenders keep mud and dirt away from your clothing, while the rear cargo rack holds everything you need to carry along for the journey
Last update on 2021-12-07 at 23:44 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
While most components are made of steel, the bike weighs 44.1 pounds which may seem intimidating for women. Apparently what this cruiser lacks in weight is fully compensated for with unmatched resilience and stamina boosting its carrying capacity to an incredible 300 pounds.
- Aluminum frame
- Single speed bike
- Stylish, curvy frame
- Adjustable seat and extendable handlebars for better body position
- A durable steel frame
- The saddle is padded and features flexible springs
- Wide tires for enhanced grip and stability
- Lightweight alloy rims
- Simple but Effective handle brakes
- The overall package is slightly heavier (44 pounds)
- Lacks cruiser brakes
- Not ideal for off-road cycling
Schwinn Perla Women’s 7-speed bike is another top-notch bike from one of the leading brand in the cycling world. Just like other Schwinn bikes, the cruiser features a great design that allows you to enjoy relaxed, comfortable rides. The steel step-thru bicycle features a comfortable quilted seat, matching fenders and sweptback handlebars.
The 7-speed twist shifters is one of its signature features that make this bike to stand out from its competition. It also features a Schwinn rear derailleur that lets you ride through hilly terrains.
- The Schwinn Perla is a steel step-thru cruiser style bike with matching fenders and sweptback handlebars, and cushy quilted seat
- The 7-speed twist shifters will help you climb hills and make easier, the alloy linear pull brakes mean you can stop when you need to
Last update on 2021-12-08 at 06:04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Moreover, the bike is equipped with an alloy linear pull brakes for increased stopping power, which offers a better riding experience. It also comes with a rear rack that gives you the convenience of carrying your stuff.
- Alloy linear pull brakes for added stopping power
- 7-speed twist shifters ideal for hilly terrains
- Quilted seat with dual springs for extra comfort
- Steel step-through cruiser style bike
- 18-Inch frame and 26” size
- Suitable for riders between 5ft 4-inch to 5ft 9-inch
- Comes with easy to use handle brakes and twist shifters
- Features a steel frame that can hold heavyweight
- Has adjustable handlebars and seat for a comfortable ride
- Attractive seat design and bike’s color
- Perfect for riders with decreased mobility due to its low step-through height
- Relatively hard to assemble
- Does not include high-quality components
The Schwinn Baywood 24” women’s cruiser bike comes with an elegant and straightforward built which makes it super easy to take on regular rides across town. It is also highly suitable for beginners who do not know a lot about gear shifts and hence, can cause fatal and dangerous accidents.
- Schwinn steel step-thru cruiser frame and fork offers a comfortable riding position that's easy on your back
- Single-speed drivetrain for simple riding and easy maintenance
Last update on 2021-12-08 at 08:43 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
It features a sturdy, steel see-through body frame making the bike singularly robust and reliable to take around the city. The cycle bars and other body parts do not get damaged very easily.The single-speed drivetrain features offer a high degree of reliability when it comes to commuting all year round. Not only is it easy on one’s budget but also hassle-free when it comes to maintenance.
This bike is a perfect combination of style and comfort. The colour matching fenders on this sturdy alloy bike allows a warm and dry ride even when the weather is adverse and unpredictable.
The bike also flaunts the perfectly designed Schwinn quality padded cruiser saddle. These soften the ride and makes the bike perfect to take out on long, comfortable trips around the town. The padded seating offers rider’s a cushioned ride making it safe, comfortable and reliable on long journeys in cities.
- Steel frame with a durable and rust-resistant alloy
- Single-speed drivetrain
- Rear coaster brake
- A spring seat for a comfortable ride
- Full wrap fenders
- An extra space of storage included
- Limited to one speed only, making it a challenge to drive on uneven or rough terrains.
- It takes a lot of efforts and energy to take the bike on long-distance rides.